In preparation for Friendsgiving, I've been working on my Thanksgiving menu skills. First up: Classic Deviled Eggs taught from my mom! Super easy, super classic and super delicious!
- 12 Eggs
- Mayonnaise (I prefer miracle whip for plain deviled eggs like this)
- Salt and Pepper
- Hard boil your eggs and cool until they are safe to touch.
- Remove the shells.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise or hotdog style.
- Remove the yolks and mash them in a bowl with 4 heaping tbsp mayo and salt and pepper to taste.
- When you are satisfied with the egg to mayo to s&p ratio, fill your emptied egg whites with the mixture.
- Top with paprika and enjoy!
Yumm! Can't wait to try more classic recipes, and start working on some not-so-classic decorations! ;)