Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Today we celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada. I love this holiday as it makes us take a look at the wonderful and beautiful parts of our lives. Sometimes we can get bogged down and forget how lucky we are.
This year I am thankful for so much. A cozy home, family that I can laugh with, friends that I can share with, an amazing second half, a roommate that can put a smile on my face no matter the circumstance, a bright future, and everyone that stops by this blog and encourages me to keep on it. I've enjoyed sharing and learning with all of you :).
I'm planning a Friendsgiving for a couple weeks from now. Canada's Thanksgiving is right before Halloween and I always feel like it gets a little outshone by the spooky holiday. I'm excited to gather with friends and share food together and just take some time to be thankful. My mom gave me a lesson on cooking turkey, making stuffing, etc. earlier today and I'm excited to attempt it myself! Also, we just found out that our building has an amenities room! With tons of tables and chairs and even a pool table. Perfectly in time for friendsgiving.
I made those cupcakes again due to high demand. I added ginger this time and they were super delicious!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
What are you thankful for this year?

XO_BITS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...