Thursday, November 7, 2013

Family Photo Shoot

This past week a couple friends of mine asked if I could help them out by doing a family photoshoot. They have a son who is 2 and are expecting a daughter in a couple of months, so it was the perfect time to slip in a little shoot before things get too hectic. The weather was gorgeous, we went to the pumpkin patch, and I think some of the photos turned out amazing despite the fact that I was using a new camera that I've never tried before and there was no auto focus!! I thought I'd share them here today. 










I had such a blast shooting these photos! And it was a great excuse to go to the pumpkin patch! Blogging has really got me hooked on photography and I think I really love it. There's something so wonderful about capturing a beautiful moment for somebody, it's such a share-able talent and I love that.

Any new hobbies you've been getting hooked on? I'd love to hear about them :)
XO_BITS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...