Monday, May 13, 2013

So Much Spring Love

It was a week and weekend filled to the brim with smiles and hugs and flowers, what more could a girl possibly ask for? I got to hang out with one of my best friends and her ADORABLE child, seriously it took me like 20 minutes deciding which picture to choose because this kid is so cute. <3 I think this is one of those pictures that will always make me smile, defs a keeper.



I took my mother flower shopping at one of our favorite nurseries to stock up for mother's day and for spring time in general. I picked up an awesome assortment of greenery to gift and to keep!


I love having plants in the house and vowed to keep them around this time! I'm so excited to put these around my house! Some of these plants are even practical, hello Aloe Vera and French Lavender! (Not to mention the herbs! Oh, the herbs!)


Our balcony is slowing transforming into a different part of our house, with the addition of our new green pets, and it's like we gained a new room or something! Joel and I even ate breakfast out there this morning. (Note my bouquet flowers drying to the right, I'm such a nerd sometimes :P )


A good friend and I got together to make mother's day cards. It was so nice just to create something without any pressure or expectation, just for the love of giving and appreciating. Plus, we all know how much mom's love something that was handcrafted, the one I made for my mom almost looks like a small child made it and it still almost brought her to tears. Right in the feels.


I made cards for both mine and Joel's moms and also for two of my best friends who also just became mothers and are doing exceptional jobs so far :D It was awesome to drive around my town and bless all these wonderful women!


I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so much happiness and joy in my life right now. The wheels are turning and beautiful things are happening each day. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings :D

XO_BITS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...