Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Sometimes it's the little things in life that make us happiest, like cleaning a spot that needed it. Especially after a fiasco of a life-demander such as fashion school. We moved the couch into the kitchen and turned the TV around so that we could hang out together so I didn't have to do homework alone. It left for a very messy workspace.


It also left for beautiful moments like this that I'll never forget. (that's right, we're watching Girls anddd my man is helping me do my homework, if that ain't love then I don't know what love is)


But there comes a time when having a couch in your kitchen is no longer acceptable and ya gotta move on! It takes work, and a lot of it, but it all pays out in the end.



A fresh space allows for new and fresh ideas, and just in time for Spring Cleaning. My town has a week we like to call "Good Garbage" (it basically turns my town into the Room of Requirement) and I got that office chair for free from somebody's front yard (Thank the Lord for steam cleaners).


I even labelled my boxes like a real adult. Every thing has a place and it feels awesome! There's nothing worse than losing stuff. And you see that button box, that's right, they're organized by colour inside of there:


Have you been inspired to do some Spring Cleaning lately? If you have any cool organizational tips, I'd love to hear about them  :)

XO_BITS




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...