Saturday, October 12, 2013

Halloween Costume: Foxy and Felicity Fox

Mr and Mrs. Fantastic Fox. The perfect costume. A little whimsy, a little hip, a little romantic, a little nostaligic. Cady, Julian and I went fabric shopping in Vancouver yesterday and I found the perfect fabric for my costume. Seriously so excited. 
Roald Dahl meets Wes Anderson, how can you go wrong?
Julian is getting teeth! Time flies!
I don't want to make full head masks, so I'm using this deer makeup photo as inspiration although I'm not sure how I'll sell that one to Joel yet.. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on my costume-making adventures over the next couple of weeks.

Costume elements finished: DIY No-Sew Fox EarsDIY No-Sew Fox Tails, Stamped Apple Fabric, Finished Costumes

What are you dressing up as? I would honestly love to know :)

Thanks for reading!
XO_BITS

fantastic mr. fox image source: http://thefeen.tumblr.com/post/41247148897

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...